10 Reasons I Am a Person of God
1. God gives my life purpose, meaning and direction:
“I cry out to God Most High, to God Who fulfills His purpose for me” –Psalm 57:2.
2. I know exactly where to go when I need right answers:
“Call to Me, and I will answer you; I will tell you great things beyond the reach of your knowledge” -Jeremiah 33:3;
3. God is my strength and my shield:
“The Lord is my strength and my shield, in whom my heart trusts” –Psalm 28:7;
4. He grants me Wisdom and courage when I need it most:
“For the Lord gives wisdom” –Proverbs 2:6; “Do not fear: I am with you” -Isaiah 41:10;
5. With God, all things are possible:
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” – Matthew 19:26;
6. He surrounds me with people who will help me, encourage me, and enlighten me:
“For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways –Psalm 91:11;
7. The more I pray, the more I learn; the more I learn, the more I discover the never-ending depths of God and His Word:
“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all” –James 1:5;
8. I am a better person to my family and friends because of God’s love for me and my faith in Him:
“We love because he first loved us” –1 John 4:19;
9. I know God has plans for me — plans for a bright bountiful future:
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” -Jeremiah 29:11.
10. God provides me with all I really need in life:
“And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus” –Philippians 4:19.
“For through faith you are all children of God in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ” –Galatians 3:26-29.